Hellsplit Arena is probably one of my favorite games available on Steam. The overall game feels very smooth while swinging swords at the enemies.
Before we move on:
- Hellsplit Arena is available on Steam for $7
- You need to connect the headset via a USB-C cable
- You can also connect the headset via Air Link
- Watch out for the system requirements
The Hellsplit Arena is available on oculus quest 2 and it’s not free. Now if you’re going to buy this game it will cost you $7. Apart from the Quest 2 and Quest Pro you can also play the Hellsplit Arena on Oculus Quest 1, PSVR and in a heavily customized gaming PC.
I customized my pc in such a way that i can install half life 2 and upcoming stranger things VR by Netflix and tender claws. So, look for the best deals while buying PC components.
How to play Hellsplit Arena via Steam?
For playing Hellsplit Arena directly from Steam, you need to have a steam account and available space on your Oculus Quest 2. Just search and buy the game directly from the steam app.
How to Play Hellsplit Arena Via Air Link?
If you want the freedom of having absolutely zero cables attached to your Quest 2, then you can use the Air Link option that works really fine. For using the Air Link feature you must have a very powerful and fast Wi-Fi connection.
If you’re facing any issue like airlink failed to detect PC, i suggest turning off both the headset and pc might help.
Now follow the steps below:
- Launch the Oculus App on your PC.
- Turn on the headset and Go to settings
- Click on Experimental Tab
- Turn on the Air Link
- Click on Accept
- And you’ll see a Pop up on the Oculus app on the PC
- Click on Connect
- That’s it the headset is now connected.
So, as the PC and Headset is connected, just download the game from steam just like you’d download the Among Us VR. and you’ll be able to play instantly on your Oculus quest 2 headset.
How to make sure the PC is ready to Play Hellsplit: Arena
Hellsplit Arena needs a very powerful PC to be able to run the game. You can either see the system requirements for the game and actually test the performance of your PC to see whether or not the PC is capable of running the game and is it a VR ready PC.
I have been running Cyberpunk 2077 on my system and it was running smoothly on my recommended system config. So, i guess there will be no problem to run hellsplit arena.
- Download and open Steam on your PC
- Search for SteamVR Performance Test
- Download and Open the App
- Run a performance test
- The test result will show you all the details
- If it says VR Ready, youre good to go
Minimum System Requirements For Playing Hellsplit Area
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K or AMD Ryzen 5 1400 or better
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD RX 480 8GB or better
- Storage: 20GB Free Space
Recommended System Configuration For Playing Hellsplit Area
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Memory: 32 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB / AMD RX Vega 56 8GB
- Storage: 20GB Available Space
10 Similar Games Like Hellsplit: Arena to play on Quest 2
If you are looking to play some similar games like Hellsplit: Arena here are the top 10 best Hellsplit Arena alternative games that you can download and start to play now. However, you may not feel as smooth as the original games but you can at least try and uninstall them if you don’t like.
- Arthurian Legends (2021)
- A Fungus In My Garden (2022)
- The Vale (2021)
- The Black Masses (2020)
- Airtight City Aeaa1.0 (2021)
- Hellish Quart (2021)
- Granny: Chapter Two (2019)
- Blazted VR (2022)
- Wrought Flesh (2021)
How to get the Katana in Hellsplit VR?
When you first saw the Hellsplit Arena game you’ve surely seen every other player slaying the zombies with a nice looking Katana.
If you’re interested to play with the Katana there is only one way to get it.