What you need to do
- Turn on your VR compatible PC or Laptop
- Download FFAIO and open it on your devices
- Look for Bonelab and start playing for free on your Meta Quest 2
Bonelab is currently on Nominee for best vr game of 2022.
So it’s a must-play game for every VR nerd, but of course, good things also come with a little high cost.
Bonelab is not free on oculus quest 2, it will cost you around $40.
That’s why in order to save 40 bucks, I have tried to look for an alternative way to download this experimental physics action game.
There I founded this software for PC FFA.
The best part of FFA software is here you will find tons of free games including bonelab.
They are compatible with quest 2 and you won’t need to spend thousands of bucks anymore.
Now let’s move to the step-by-step details:
How To Get Bonelab For Free On Meta Quest 2/Pro?
You can get almost any game for free on this thrid party app, but they will also come with slight risk. So jump on your own risk.
- Turn on your PC or laptop
- Launch your web browser and search for FFAIO reddit
- Once you get to that page, click any mirror to download the file
- Now unzip the file and start setup the app
- After that go to the windows bar and search for “Loader Quest”
- Then you will see the app which you had already downloaded, click to run.
- Now it’s time to turn on your quest 2 headset
- Now using an oculus link cable or Airlink connect your quest headset to PC
- Now from the list, search Bonelab and click to install
Go to your quest 2 game library and there you will the game already has been listed.
Install it and start playing.
There’s also spider man VR game releasing this month, don’t forget to check them out.